Technology That Redirects Space Rocks

suddenly needed to say hi.

and discard old sock

mostly the sock


um since I'm here...

regarding the unpleasantness in the Muddled East, we do have that technology that redirects space rocks to targets, right? asking for a friend. there's a term for that, what's that called?

I suggest ASMOD - anthropogenic ...